Blueprint Audio Visual, LLC (BAV) is a Hawaii based specialty electronics design and integration company focusing on high-end residential and light commercial projects. We specialize in the design, installation and maintenance of distributed video & audio systems, private theaters, media rooms, lighting, shading and environmental controls as well as data, phone and video services infrastructure. Our process matches the right technologies with the needs of our clients with a focus on systems reliability and ease of use.
Recently Completed Projects:
- Park Lane Ala Moana: Grand Penthouses A, B and C.
- Park Lane Ala Moana: Over 20+ Luxury Residences.
- Anaha at Ward Village: Amenity Level Theater, Howard's Bar, Billiards Room, Fitness Rooms & Chef's Kitchen.
- Park Lane Ala Moana: Amenity Level Theater, Spa Facility, Fitness Rooms, Lounges & Conference Room.
- Prince Waikiki: Main Lobby Audio System, Meeting Rooms & 100 Sails Restaurant.
- Waiea at Ward Village: Grand Penthouse.
- Symphony Honolulu: Amenity Level Theater, Fitness Rooms, Lounges & Karaoke Room.
- Waiea at Ward Village: Amenity Level Theater, Sunset Bar, Fitness Rooms & Chef's Kitchen.
- Mauna Kea Resort: Main Lobby Audio System, Meeting Rooms & Manta Restaurant.
- The Surfjack Hotel & Swim Club: Lobby & Pool AV systems, Mahina & Sun's Restaurant.
- 21,000 square foot, multi-dwelling, single-family residence in Ka`upulehu.
A few of the companies and clients we have been honored to work with over the past 10 years:
The MacNaughton Group
Walker Warner Architects
Metzler Contracting Co.
Dwight Burdick Construction
J. Kadowaki Inc.
Peter Vincent Architects
Josh & Lori Feldman
Alana Kobayashi Pakkala